AtoZbirds.com strives to engage bird and nature lovers around the world to raise awareness and appreciation about birds. This website is a non-commerical educative initiative.
This site and its content is AtoZbirds.com property and all rights are reserved with the exceptions given below.
Image and Image sequence Usage
I have used the images in a particular sequence to support my writing. Hence re-using the same sequence in your works substantially i.e. any more than one or two articles is not allowed without prior written consent from AtoZbirds.com. Please contact by leaving a comment below.
All text in AtoZbirds.com is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) with certain restrictions of use. This means that you can re-use, distribute and modify the textual content for non commercial and educational purpose if you abide by the restrictions and give credit and a link to the source. If you use or modify the content, you must distribute it under the same license under the following conditions and restrictions.
Conditions & Restrictions
- Original and Transformative – If you re-use content it must be transformative and original, if not it will be considered as re-posting which is not allowed in any medium anywhere.Only exception being academic projects at school level or colleges if it is in hard copy for a single student. There must be proper mention of source and credits.
- Strictly non-commercial without prior written consent anywhere in any medium. For any other purpose, please contact and get permission by leaving a comment below.
- Only very limited amounts Even if it is transformative, re-producing the entire or any part of the website is not allowed. You may re-use one or two articles but any more is not allowed before contacting AtoZbirds.com and getting explicit written permission.In case of academic projects if in hard copy for single student, it can go upto 10 articles. In case you need more, please ask for permission.
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your works.
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm this website in any way.
With the understanding that:
No Professional Advice – This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Please use the information at your own risk as we are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by any activity you conducted related to our site or any third party sites linking to us.
At AtoZbirds.com, we do our best to provide educational and informational content about birds and birding, but your use of our services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantisability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
AtoZbirds.com will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other tangible or intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage.